KNW Owner Training
This training is designed for our customers/owners who operate and maintain Kobelco KNW Series oil-free rotary screw compressors. The course is specifically designed for service personnel who are responsible for maintenance and repair of the compressors. This is a 50/50 classroom and hands-on course.
You Will Learn To
- Understand compressor air, oil and water circuits
- Understand engineering data sheets
- Understand and identify components of the air compressor
- Rebuild a capacity control valve referencing the rebuild manual
- Perform an annual maintenance on a Kobelco KNW Series compressor
- Change out a water-cooled heat exchanger tube bundle
- Troubleshoot common mechanical problems
- Navigate HMI with simulators, access set point screens via password
- Understand basic electrical troubleshooting
- Perform start up procedures
Who Should Attend
We recommend compressor service personnel who have 6 months to one year of experience with the Kobelco KNW Series compressors. A maximum of two people per company is accepted so that we can accommodate customer demand.
$1,200.00. All attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
1. Phoenix Inn Suites, $94 “Rogers rate”, 14905 SW Bangy Rd., Lake Oswego, OR 97035, 503.624.7400
2. The Grand Hotel, $119 “Rogers rate”, 7265 SW Hazelfern Rd., Tigard, OR 97224, 503.968-5757
Scenic Northwest Tour:
Sunday from 8:00am to 5:30pm. Roger’s Part Specialist, Jerry VanSlyke, and the local VanGo tour company host a premier scenic Northwest tour of the Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam and Mt. Hood. A lunch stop is made in the popular Hood River area. Rogers’ has sponsored this event for over 20 years and it is a favorite of past attendees!
- September 17-19, 2018 – CLASS FULL
- 2019 CLASS DATES ARE POSTED IN DECEMBER