Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressor Service Training
This two day course consists of service & maintenance procedures to keep your lubricated compressors running reliably and with longevity. This course is designed for owners of Quincy Northwest (QNW), Rogers K Series, or other models of Rogers lubricated rotary screw compressors. Personnel who maintain the compressed air system will benefit the most.
- Principles of Compressed Air
- Compressor Assembly Breakdown and Operation
- Installation, Start-Up and Operation tips
- Perform daily, weekly and other maintenance required
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Basic Controls & Schematic Reading
- Hands-on Operation of Compressor
Rogers Machinery Company, Inc., 3509 Galvin Road, Centralia, WA, 98531 www.rogers-machinery.com, 360-736-9356.
$950.00 course fee, plus travel expenses. All attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
Martye Haugstad, email: email@example.com, for class availability and enrollment form.
Holiday Inn Express, Chehalis, WA, 730 NW Liberty, exit #77 off of I-5, 360.740.1800. The Rogers’ negotiated rate is $107.00 plus taxes, standard room.
April 16-17, 2019
Sep 17-18, 2019