Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressor Service Training
This two day course consists of service & maintenance procedures to keep your lubricated Rogers compressors running reliably and with longevity. This course is designed for owners of Quincy Northwest (QNW) or other models of Rogers lubricated rotary screw compressors. Personnel who maintain the compressed air system will benefit the most.
- Principles of Compressed Air
- Compressor Assembly Breakdown and Operation
- Installation, Start-Up and Operation tips
- Perform daily, weekly and other maintenance required
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Basic Controls & Schematic Reading
- Hands-on Operation of Compressor
Rogers Machinery Company, Inc., 3509 Galvin Road, Centralia, WA, 98531 www.rogers-machinery.com, 360-736-9356.
$950.00 course fee, plus travel expenses. All attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
Martye Haugstad, email: email@example.com, for class availability and enrollment form.
Holiday Inn Express, Chehalis, WA, 730 NW Liberty, exit #77 off of I-5, 360.740.1800. The Rogers’ negotiated rate is $107.00 plus taxes, standard room.